We at Casuarina Baptist Church are taking COVID-19 seriously, and therefore we are spending extra time and energy maintaining a clean and safe church environment. We are adhering to all Government requirements which may result in some minor inconveniences to you, for example ‘checking in’ on a Sunday morning. Nonetheless we believe that it is our God given responsibility to provide a safe environment for everyone.
We are asking that you also play your part. We are reminded that personal behaviour is our best defence. Therefore, we ask that you maintain a high level of personal hygiene and maintain physical distancing where possible, this remains our greatest defence against COVID-19.
The risk of COVID-19 in our communities cannot be eliminated which is why it is important for everyone to follow all health directions.
• If you have COVID-19 symptoms, do not come to church. Make sure you get tested and stay at home.
• Maintain a physical distance of 1.5m at all times.
• Wash your hands with soap and water and use hand sanitiser regularly.
• Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. Put your tissue in the bin straight away.
• Do not come to church if you feel sick.
• If you have symptoms, please stay away from others and call a doctor or the NT COVID-19 Hotline on 1800 008 002.
Additional information can be found at: –
We appreciate your adherence to the above directives.