Jesus calls us to follow him, that’s a big ask considering that his life lead to a cross. The good news is that the story doesn’t end at the cross. It’s more than good news, it’s amazing news, almost unbelievable news! And yet, we believe this to be the case, Jesus is alive and he is longing for a relationship with us, he is longing to see his kingdom established. This kingdom is like no other kingdom, it’s established not by pressgangs and conquest but by voluntary allegiance. He simple says ‘come… follow me!’
As participants in this great global movement, we have committed to have an intentional focus for this season. We will be focusing on growing in three areas. This is our 2020+ Vision!
Casuarina Baptist Church: –
- will be a place where we encourage new participants to join our Worship Team, and where the heart languages and cultural expressions of both men and women, are heard and seen regularly in our services.
- will have an ethnically diverse Leadership Team, consisting of both men and women, that is representative of our membership.
- will be a place where people are encouraged to take the Next Step with clear options available. Specifically, the Steps of: –
- Faith (Christianity Explored, Alpha, etc…)
- Fellowship (Connect Groups)
- Baptism and Membership (Baptism Courses and Membership information nights)
- Service (each person serving in one area of the life of the church)