We believe that we are called to be a diverse yet united people, honouring King Jesus and spreading His fame throughout Darwin’s northern suburbs and beyond.
Empowered by God’s Spirit and guided by God’s word, we will be a people who are: –
- authentically worshiping the one true God in culturally appropriate ways.
- genuinely loving each other and those in need whilst caring for the environment.
- unashamedly testifying to the new life available through Jesus.
- intentionally growing in our Christian faith as witnessed in our daily life.
- sacrificially serving the needs of the community in accord with our gifting and capacity.
- generously giving towards the full realisation of God’s kingdom.